[RP TownTalk] Me, too! Was ISO Lawnmower/Landscape

Nancy A nya_md at verizon.net
Wed Apr 29 03:59:08 UTC 2009

I still have my lawnmower, I just don't consistently have time to use it.

Anybody out there willing and interested in being hired to cut my grass
every week? No edging required. It takes me about an hour, inside and
outside the fence. If you let me know when you're coming or not coming and
don't run over my flowers (not hard), I will happily pay $25 each week. I
have a corded electric mower that you can use. Moving the cord is annoying
until you get used to it, but at least you don't have to struggle with the
start cord.

Contact me directly at nya_md at verizon.net.

Nancy A