[RP TownTalk] Gone Outta Business ... NOT!

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:41:11 UTC 2009

While some businesses in the area have apparently suffered the challenges of
the economy, we have not gone out of business. In face, we still have two,
2-bedroom apartments available for rent beginning Sunday, August 16. If you
know anyone looking for a good place to live, please refer them to me. For
details and pictures of what is available, click on below.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/apa/1317121504.html (apts/housing for
rent) <http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/apa/1317121504.html>

Also, if you are sick of this Kansas City-style heat wave and need a beach
escape, late summer or fall, call me. I have the perfect plan. Click here:

http://www.cbvacations.com/vacationrentals/propertydetails.asp?ID=FWL0025&st=DE
,

Thank you,

Jeffrey Yorke