[RP TownTalk] new sign in front of the Cafritz property on Rt. 1

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:00:25 UTC 2009

College Park & Hyattsville both are sporting bright, attractive new
city limits signs (though some of Hyattsville's are really too small
to be easily legible).

Any chance Our Town could jump on board this bandwagon?

--
"The whole business-models of the most lucrative firms on Wall Street
are a menace to the rest of the economy. Until the Obama