[RP TownTalk] Fwd: new sign in front of the Cafritz property on Rt. 1

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:03:35 UTC 2009

These maps are not surveyors maps.
That means they do not show the detail indicating the exact location of the towns boundaries.
 It is also not a legal document showing ware the towns boundaries are.

Though, the main question here is why the citizens of the town of Riverdale Park were not informed about this situation, i.e. transparency in government.

Also,
no matter why the sign was removed, there should be at least some kind of temporary indicator of our official border, especially considering the issues concerning the Cafritz property.