[RP TownTalk] Fwd: new sign in front of the Cafritz property on Rt. 1

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 19:07:37 UTC 2009

Thank you Sarah for the maps.  I was hoping you would post that.   Now, in
looking at the maps, it appears that our boundary with CP is just south  of
Abion (sp?) Rd which is where I always thought it was and where our old sign
 was.  So, now I wonder why the PW Director, Mr. Stampff, CP, wrote to
Michelle and told her our old sign was off by more than 150 yards.  I hope  we
get our sign back up there quickly.  I will volunteer to Plant the  flowers,
any helpers?  Audrey
In a message dated 8/18/2009 2:04:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,