[RP TownTalk] The Role of TownTalk

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 20 02:51:30 UTC 2009

Mark,
more people should be encouraged to join town talk, the entire town would benefit from it.  Yes town talk  offers the opportunity for casual discourse, but it also offers a chance to the citizens of this town to exchange  information that  you won't find in the Gazette, the town crier or from a town hall meeting.