[RP TownTalk] foreclosed property's trash been on street for almost 2 weeks

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 15:13:57 UTC 2009

In a message dated 8/22/2009 7:57:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lking at knob.com writes:

(Just  guessing is not an unknown
approach for real estate agents in my  experience.)
As a real estate agent/broker who doesn't just guess, I can tell you that
the agent/bank were not abiding by the law by putting the property
curbside.  Pursuant to Section 13-164 of the Prince George's Code (1999  edition,
2002 supplement) personal property of tenant may not be placed within a
public right of way or on any public property.  Doing so is breaking the  law and
I am sure there are penalties.
Code Officers in Riverdale Park would be aware of this law and any fines or
 penalties involved.

The Maryland Real Estate Commission and the National Association of
Realtors hold agents and brokers to a high standard in regard to the  public.  I
am sorry, Mr. King, that you had such a poor experience.   In my experience
most realtors are great people and abide by the rules and  regulations set
forth AND always do more than is expected of them.
Audrey Bragg, Proud to be a real estate broker!