[RP TownTalk] foreclosed property's trash been on street for almost 2 weeks

catarina correia chatareena at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:47:56 UTC 2009

i am happy to report that there is a truck (bates?)outside picking up the
curbside items.
thank you all for the helpful information and David and Vernon for the
calls.

on thursday, my husband also scheduled a "viewing" of the property with
coldwell banker (we figured they wouldn't want to show it with the mountain
of rubbish in front) - they said there was no one available to show it until
monday at 9:30...

thanks again!!