[RP TownTalk] Sep 24 local seminar on property taxes

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:50:56 UTC 2009

Del. Justin Ross is organizing this seminar w/ participation from the state,
county, and real estate experts from the private sector.  It's a public
event, open to all.
If you want to subscribe to receive invitations and announcements directly,
there is a sign up list on Justin Ross' website.
- Alice