[RP TownTalk] Music at the mansion tonight!

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 19:48:12 UTC 2009

A reminder to all about tonight's concert at Riversdale. -David
Hi all! Many of you may have probably heard about Riversdale House Museum's happenings through the University Park listserv, Riverdale Park Town Crier, word of mouth, or the website. In the event you haven't, Riversdale is a Federal-erahistoric house museum located just a stone's throw away in Riverdale Park. Throughout the year, we host guided tours, school and education programs, and public events. About once a month, I send an email reminder to the local public concerning upcoming events.

Tonight at 7pm, beat the mid-week blues and enjoy a FREE concert on the grounds of Riversdale. MSG - The Acoustic Blues Trio, featuring Riverdale Park resident Miles Spicer, will be sure to get your toes tappin'. Dinner is available for purchase before the show or, if you prefer, grab some of your favorite munchies and bring a picnic dinner with your blanket or lawn chair. We're crossing our fingers the possible t-storms hold off, but in the event of rain, the concert moves inside. If you've never been to Riversdale before, tonight is the perfect opportunity! Our past 2 concerts this year have had about 200 people attend!

Feel free to check out our other offerings here http://www.mncppcap ps.org/pgparks/ places/eleganthi storic/riversdal e_events. html. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or call the office at301.864.0420. I hope to see you soon!

Cheers,
Samantha

Samantha Ferris
Education & Administrative Assistant
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
samantha.ferris@ pgparks.com / www.pgparks. com
301.864.0420 / fax 301.927.3498