[RP TownTalk] Festival of Lights - could a prize be in your future!

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 20:05:02 UTC 2009

Sorry if this has already been posted here, I've been on the road a
lot and I'm up to my eyeballs in unread emails.

It's exciting to see that an idea that's been kicked around for at
least a couple of years has been adopted, and we have some incentives
to get our holiday decorations up before, not after, the Festival of
Lights this Saturday! Thanks to those who made this happen, and May
the Brightest most Beautiful House Win!

from the Town Crier:

"Another event on December 12, 2009 is the Festival
of Lights between the hours 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
This event needs everyone’s participation. If you have a
house, co-op, condo, or apartment with a balcony, please
put out you decorative ornaments and Christmas lights
for everyone to see. There will be prizes given out to
those who may have the most outstanding displays. We
are offering trolley rides to view some of these displays
as well as a direct route to the Riversdale mansion. To
gain access to the trolley you must pay a donation fee of
some type of can goods. We appreciate your help in any
donation that you may supply."