[RP TownTalk] Planning Board Adoption of the Central US 1 Corridor Sector Plan

Williams, Chad Chad.Williams at ppd.mncppc.org
Fri Dec 11 17:01:28 UTC 2009

Good morning everyone,

   This message is going out to the same mailing lists as previous
sector plan messages, but per some requests I have placed non-staff
addresses in the blind cc field for email address privacy.

   I wanted to let you know that the Planning Board voted to adopt the
Central US 1 Sector Plan and endorse the sectional map amendment in its
session held yesterday. The resolution of adoption (PGCPB 09-170) will
be made available on the project website once it has been certified, so
look for it in the next week or two.

   The next step is the District (County) Council worksession, which is
tentatively scheduled on January 19, 2009.

   Our thanks and appreciation to everyone who has been involved in this
important effort, for your time and contributions to the process,
participation in the charrette and other meetings, and continued deep
interest in both the community and the sector plan.

   If you have any questions, please let me know. Have a great holiday
season.

Chad