[RP TownTalk] Why such poor snow removal?

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 21 04:07:31 UTC 2009

When can we expect the roads to be plowed and the bridges in town to be salted?
If it had done on sunday when the snow was melting it would have made possible for those people who are have to leave for work before 7:00 in the morning to get out of their driveway.
Is there a shortage of salt?
Is there a funding shortage in public works?
Why is it we can afford two moon bounces on Riverdale day but we can't afford critical snow removal from one of the areas worst blizards?