[RP TownTalk] Trash service tomorrow?

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 22:48:32 UTC 2009

Dwight and all,

The trash collection did not take place today as scheduled.  Bates promised
to send a truck through town tomorrow to get whatever is out.  We were not
informed of this until late this afternoon and apologize for any
inconvenience. Trash should also be picked up on schedule Thursday, so we
should get averyone caught up by then if not before.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor