[RP TownTalk] Complaint

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Wed Dec 23 23:51:48 UTC 2009

Very  well said.

________________________________
From: "blueheron66 at verizon.net" <blueheron66 at verizon.net>
To: towntalk at riverdale-park.org
Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 1:49:11 PM
Subject: Re: [RP TownTalk] Complaint

This past weekend, Riverdale Park missed a good chance to boost its shoddy public image and really show 'em how it's done ---- to be a model community of top-notch emergency/weather response, snow cleanup, street services, and CIVIC PRIDE.  Instead, Riverdale Park did what it always does ---- LITTLE OR NOTHING. It's not about having more or less money in the budget to perform these services, folks!!  It's about having BASIC ORGANIZATION, EFFICIENCY, and PREPAREDNESS systems in place to begin with!! Let's face it, folks --- somebody dropped the ball this weekend. Otherwise, Vernon Archer wouldn't have felt the need to post a letter of explanation about how things were or weren't handled. He knows we could have and should have done better!! How can he possibly feel good about it?

Riverdale Park is really starting to remind me of the kid in high school who sits in the back of the class, never listens, and is content to just scrape by with a "D" and blaming his poor performance on everybody else.

Art Saggs