[RP TownTalk] Constructive Criticism??

jayrite at aol.com jayrite at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 15:36:29 UTC 2009

Great post Regina!
I might suggest to the list moderator that some of the recent posts should be held up, side by side, with the rules of posting to this list. Many seem to be personal attacks, in nature, which is against the rules.
Being the Mayor, does not disqualify Vernon from being a person. Same goes for council persons or employees of Public Works. They all may hold some official status, but they are also Riverdale residents, friends and neighbors.
Many slanderous and accusatory  things have  been said recently.

Questioning scruples and intelligence, with insinuations and unfounded accusations is offensive, and should not be tolerated on this list. I believe that the silent majority of this list would agree with me.

I only ask that the moderator review these recent postings and take the etiquette required for this list into consideration as to whether or not these individuals need to be monitored. Whatever the decision, I will wholeheartedly support.

Thank you,
Jay Wright