[RP TownTalk] Book Nook Bookstore 1 year anniversary/Cat in the Hat

A H teatimebelle at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 20:48:14 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Come and celebrate Book Nook Bookstore's 1 year anniversary and it's new look on Sat Feb 7, 2009. See our new bargain book section and check out our doorbusters deals!
Cake and punch will be served! The Cat and the Hat will make a special visit to the store.
All are welcome. Thanks for your continual support.

Angelisa
Book Nook Bookstore
5606 Baltimore Ave
Hyattsville, MD 20781
301-209-0035
www.booknookbookstore.com

***
My neighbor Fused glass artist Tina Van Pelt will be offering a "Make Your Own" glass class geared toward Valentine's Day! Join us on Saturday, February 7th for this special class. Classes will be starting on the hour from 10 am until 2 pm. http://www.artistsontheavenue.com/