[RP TownTalk] CPNS Open House

richard sicher joricsic at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 23:27:57 UTC 2009

Please post for your Riverdale Park famlies.  Thanks, Joan Sicher

The College Park Nursery School  and Kindergarten is having an Open House and  Fun Fair on Saturday, March  7, 2009, from 10am-1pm.  We are located at 4512 College Avenue, College Park, Md.,  behind St. Andrews Church.  Come and visit the classrooms, teachers, and families.  We will have games, used children’s clothing, toys, lunch, and baked goods. Call for more information (301) 864-5355 or check out our website at www.cpnsk.com.