[RP TownTalk] THE RMR ANNIVERSERY SHOW AND FREIGHT RAIL SHOW

chris Benjamin theemdnut4139 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 17:00:53 UTC 2009

hello this is chris here and i just stopped in to remind everyone and for those who knows don't know about our upcoming event, SHOW THE RMR ANNIVERSERY AND FREIGHT RAIL  IN MARCH ON THE 18-22, we are looking for the entire town to support us on this ,because we have done a lot in the town and brought fun and enjoyment to most riverdalians at the farmers markets, and elsewhere, please help us celebrate by coming out to show your support and help us find our 100th member, we are 99 strong and we will not stop at bringing the light of railroads back to riverdale, you have in your town seal, now we think it's time to celebrate that notion, with a MASSIVE MODEL RAILROAD DISPLAY at the town hall and a special FREIGHT RAIL SHOW afterwards! so please if you can come out and show your support!!!!