[RP TownTalk] Mark Your Calendars: Riverdale Elementary Open House

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:50:01 UTC 2009

Hope you can join us at the upcoming Riverdale Elementary Open House
and please distribute this information to other RP Parents who may
not be on towntalk.  Also, for this year's open house we will be
joined by 1-2 kindergarden teachers from 7:30am-8am before classes
start, so please bring questions for teachers. More details below....

Moms, Dads, and Parents-to-be

Riverdale Elementary School
Open House  for Future Riverdale Elementary Parents

March 9th
7:30-9:00 AM
Riverdale Elementary School Library
Bagels and Juice Provided

*Ask your questions
*Take a tour of the school (visit classrooms)
*Meet the Principal and School Board Representative

RSVP to Dannielle Glaros at 301-779-5915 or dmglaros at gmail.com.
Please let me know if your child will be joining you.

Note: This event is for parents who will have their kids at Riverdale
Elementary in the future.  It is not for current Riverdale Elementary
parents

Dannielle Glaros
dmglaros at gmail.com