[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Rooster

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 15:10:44 UTC 2009

Lisa,

Understood.  But the article basically triangulates his general
location...Ravenswood and the railroad tracks from what I can gather.  All  animal control
needs to do, if it so desires, is park in their truck, drink  their morning
coffee and have their donuts, and listen.  Stray poultry can  easily be
confiscated under current code.

The article basically taunts animal control to pay a visit.  But what  the
article also exposes is the fact that reporters are trolling our chat list  for
story ideas, which will greatly curtail my already limited exchanges on the
list.

Hope all turns out well.

Adrianne

**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how