[RP TownTalk] Poultry

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 16:38:33 UTC 2009

I think the law says "livestock", which I will assume is any farm animal
used for food.??? Anyone know?
And can't chickens carry bird flu, seems I read something about that and
maybe that's why we have the law so that professionals can monitor these
animals?  There has to be a good reason they came up with the law in the  first
place.  I will check that out next week  if I find some time.Let  you know.

In a message dated 2/22/2009 10:26:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sarah.wayland at gmail.com writes:

>>  It is county zoning code that prohibits them  {foul}.
>
> Which is as it should be.

You know, I kind of  like the chickens and turkeys that live down the
street from my parents.  They are really beautiful, and they are quiet.
Honestly, they are better  neighbors than a house full of barking dogs!

I don't understand these  restrictions. In Albuquerque, the law is that
you can keep poultry as long  as the neighbors don't complain. That
seems completely reasonable to  me.

-Sarah
 only

For more  information about Riverdale Park, visit
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info