[RP TownTalk] That eloosive rooster

Yorkedial at aol.com Yorkedial at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 04:27:34 UTC 2009

The Internet site that you are concerned about is a public highway. If you
don't want your words repeated, don't put them there. You have 100% control
there. This is about taking personal responsibility. Censor yourself, not the
others.

In a message dated 2/25/2009 11:20:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lking at knob.com writes:

Euniverz at aol.com wrote, On 2/25/2009 10:16 PM:
> I still have a  problem with reporters trolling our lists and taking
> what we say and  putting it in a newspaper.  IMHO, it's like
> e-eavesdropping, it  stifles open discourse on our list and I
> personally don't appreciate  it.
As "we" were discussing at the Town Council Working session last  Monday,
the newspaper that they throw at your house every Thursday could  be
considered trash. However, from personnel experience if you call the
circulation department (phone number is in the paper) they will stop
delivery to your house.

I mention this only because the paper's  advertisement revenue is based
on circulation. Revenue, that is something  they understand.  When you
call if you mention why you are upset they  may  lesson.

COC

 only

For more  information about Riverdale Park, visit
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info

steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/prom
oclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)