[RP TownTalk] Reporters on the list serve

Yorkedial at aol.com Yorkedial at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 21:53:29 UTC 2009

Bingo, let's hear it for the First Amendment! Maya hits the nail on the  head.

Here's the down and dirty message: Don't leave your house without your
clothes on if you don't want your neighbors to see you naked. Pretty simple.  It's
all in your control.

In a message dated 2/26/2009 4:22:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,