[RP TownTalk] History Passes

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 15:49:56 UTC 2009

Thank you Ann for sharing your information regarding the Sonnenberg Family
of Riverdale.  Pat Prangley called me and told me that under his direction,
the keystone has been moved safely to the public works building for storage
until we can decide where it will be located permanently in our town.  I  want to
thank Pat for his help and dedication.   I also want to thank  Joe Caputo for
his diligence in keeping the stone intact at removal.   It is my hope that
the business association, the town and the preservation  committee can partner
in a project to find a permanent home for the keystone  within the town.
Perhaps in one of the many parks within our town.   Any ideas would be welcomed.
Our Business Association January meeting will  be held on Jan. 14th at 5:30
p.m. at Riverdale Park Town offices.  Please  feel free to join us and discuss
plans for the keystone.  Thanks.
Saving history, one stone at a time!  Audrey Bragg

In a message dated 1/10/2009 4:20:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,