[RP TownTalk] Child (and Car) Care

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 19:24:04 UTC 2009

Our situation has changed somewhat and my family finds that we're going to need care for Jeremy one day a week during the Summer and beyond.  Can anyone suggest a good child care provider in the area?  I called Sunny Days over on River Rd, and they don't offer a one a week option.

Also, if anyone can suggest a good mechanic, I would be really appreciative.  My poor Chevy Prizm really needs to be looked at, but I've not been impressed with the last two places I went.

Thanks,
Todd
Todd Whitehead
6309 51st Ave.