[RP TownTalk] GB Spring break & Summer Camp Information posted online

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 21:15:06 UTC 2009

For those of you who are researching summer camp options for your
kids, the city of Greenbelt has a wonderful program. Here's some
information about registering for programs this summer.

----

Greetings from the Greenbelt Recreation Department!

I know it is hard to believe BUT Spring and Summer Camp registration
is right around the corner! Below is the direct web link to our 2009
Camp Brochure. Registration for Greenbelt Residents will begin Monday,
January 12, 2009 at 9am. Registration for non-residents will begin
Monday, January 26, 2009 at 9am. If you have any questions regarding
the registration process for Spring and Summer Camp, please call the
Greenbelt Recreation Business Office at 301-397-2200 or respond to the
e-mail posted below..
Our staff is really looking forward to having your child join us again
this Spring and Summer.
Link:    http://www.greenbeltmd.gov/recreation/camps_2009.pdf

Celeste May
City Of Greenbelt