[RP TownTalk] President Obama - Amtrak to DC on January 17 - question

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:54:46 UTC 2009

Unfortunately, of course, unlike at Riverdale, the New Carrollton
tracks are not at ground level there - you have to climb up a long
flight of steps to get to the tracks, so not much of a crowd could be
accommodated there.

--
"[I]f these factors are not related to the quality of education, why
are the richer districts willing to spend so much for them?"