[RP TownTalk] Thanks from Hank's for the kind words!

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Tue Jan 20 15:16:38 UTC 2009

Nancy Augustine wrote, On 1/20/2009 8:29 AM:
> I know some subscribers aren't thrilled about messages that contain ads,
Thanks for the thought, but my inbox now quietly submits to the tyranny
of the majority. I was given (took) the opportunity to express my
opinion, and then was politely told to sit down and shut-up - (OK, not
really but it makes a better story).

As you suggest Nancy my delete key works just fine, as do my meds. My
blood pressure hardly goes up at all any more when classes I didn't know
about are canceled.

I too appreciate the opinions of our neighbors who have visited local
businesses.

COC