[RP TownTalk] any other water service problems out there?

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:44:18 UTC 2009

Just checking to see if our pipes are frozen/damaged or if others are experiencing no water--anybody else not getting water?
We're at the corner of Queensbury & 48th and our water just stopped (which is odd because it was running up until about 8:30 or so this morning. We did have our kitchen sink pipes freeze about a week ago (during that night/day it was in the low teens), but now it's the whole house.

-Marc