[RP TownTalk] Central US 1 Corridor Post-Charrette Workshop

Williams, Chad Chad.Williams at ppd.mncppc.org
Thu Jan 29 22:16:38 UTC 2009

Good afternoon,

   I am pleased to announce that the Post-Charrette Workshop for the
Central US 1 Corridor Sector Plan and Sectional Map Amendment has been
set for:

                        Thursday, February 19, 2009

                        6:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.

                        Lakeland/College Park Community Center

                        5051 Pierce Avenue

                        College Park, MD 20740

   The goals of the Post-Charrette Workshop will be to solicit
additional feedback, validate key recommendations with the community,
discuss potential changes that may be necessary to ensure the concepts
can be implemented, and review how public and agency input has informed
the sector plan process. Staff and members from the consultant team will
also be on hand to answer questions and facilitate the evening's
activities.

   We had a successful and intense charrette in early December, and look
forward to an even more successful and well-attended Post-Charrette
Workshop. Your continued input and participation is essential to this
process, and we hope to see you there on February 19. Please pass along
this message to other residents, property owners, business persons, and
interested stakeholders, and look for follow-up notifications in the
mail and local newspapers.

   Please visit our recently updated project website at
www.mncppc.org/cpd/Central_US1, and if you have any questions, feel free
to contact me at 301-952-3171, or chad.williams at ppd.mncppc.org.

Thank you,

Chad