[RP TownTalk] Appreciation of Park workers

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:27:07 UTC 2009

Hi,
what park are your refering to?

________________________________
From: kathy galleher <kgalleher at yahoo.com>
To: towntalk <towntalk at riverdale-park.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:51:52 PM
Subject: [RP TownTalk] Appreciation of Park workers

Hi List
I'm not sure who I am thanking, so this seemed like the best place to express it.  I wanted to give a big 'shout out' of appreciation to the workers who cleaned up our park on Monday morning.  (I'm not sure if they are RP employees or not, but whoever you are, you did a great job!).   When I went for my morning walk Monday I was just heart sick at the amount of trash left in the park after Sunday's event.  Usually there is some trash on Mondays, but this was extreme and awful-  bottles and piles of trash were everywhere. I saw one lone employee starting on what looked like a long and thankless task of cleaning up the trash.     When I walked through the park early that evening, I was amazed at the excellent, incredible job that had been done to remove all of that trash and restore the park.  Many kudos for an excellent job.  Thanks for keeping the park and river clean.
With much appreciation
Kathy