[RP TownTalk] Fwd: SENATOR CARDIN TO HOLD HEALTH CARE TOWN HALL MEETING IN PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:53:24 UTC 2009

This Town Hall Meeting held by Senator Cardin looks like a great way
to give our elected official some feedback on this extremely important
legislation.

-Sarah

________________________________
From: senator at cardin.senate.gov
Subject: SENATOR CARDIN TO HOLD HEALTH CARE TOWN HALL MEETING IN
PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:26:50 -0400

SENATOR CARDIN TO HOLD HEALTH CARE TOWN HALL MEETING AT PRINCE
GEORGE'S COMMUNITY COLLEGE

Cardin wants input from Marylanders on "one of the most important
pieces of legislation to be considered in my lifetime"

As the Congress moves closer to consideration of legislation to
overhaul the American health care system, U.S. Senator Benjamin L.
Cardin (D-MD) will hold a Town Hall meeting on Monday, July 20 to
discuss the various options that are being discussed by Congress and
to listen to Prince George's County residents about what they would
like health care reform to include.   The Senator will provide the
most up-to-date information on current proposals that are being
considered, including a public option, how to fund health care reform
and how best to achieve universal coverage.

WHAT: Senator Cardin to hold Health Care Town Hall meeting
WHEN: Monday, July 20 at 7 pm.
WHERE: Prince George's Community College
Largo Student Center, 2nd Floor Community Room
              301 Largo Road, Largo, MD 20774

 RSVP to Carleton Atkinson at 301-860-0414 or via e-mail at
carleton_atkinson at cardin.senate.gov