[RP TownTalk] Cleaning Service Recommendations

Dotsie rowdee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:48:23 UTC 2009

Heavenly Maid Service, owned by Ana Diaz, has been amazing, even using her
weekends to help in a crisis. Both before I moved in and when I had a heat
exchage disaster that blew oily soot over every inch of my house and
belongings, Ana and her crew did a great job. Her number is  301-509-7190.

Dotsie