[RP TownTalk] Broken glass piles in street

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:15:36 UTC 2009

> I wanted to add that, when I came home to let the dogs out at lunch time, I
> noticed many piles of what looked like broken glass on the streets between
> work and home.  I know today was recycling pick up, but it did look like
> broken car window glass.  Did we have a rash of vandalism today (Tuesday),
> or was it glass dropping from the recycling truck?

Well, I just went to crimereports.com and typed in 20737 to see
whether there was a rash of break-ins. The answer is that there are
none listed for today, so I'm assuming that the recycling trucks were
sloppy.

And I too witnessed at least 2 piles of broken glass in the streets as
I drove to work this afternoon.

Note to Recycling People: Slow Down! It's OKAY to get all the
recycling in the truck!

-Sarah