[RP TownTalk] taxes

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 15:25:01 UTC 2009

COC
I must admit that sometimes I don't have a clue as to what you are talking
about, but I think in this case you mean I didn't sign my name at the
bottom of  my post.  Actually, I thought about that when I posted, but then I
said,  "O, everyone knows me and my name is in my email"  So,  I just didn't
put my name there.  Now I know better.  The previous post from this  email
came from Audrey Bragg and this one as well.
Audrey Bragg

In a message dated 7/23/2009 10:41:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lking at knob.com writes:

ABragg7393 at aol.com wrote, On 7/23/2009 6:38 AM:
>  Does  anyone else have a problem?
Even the Cranky old Coot has to take ownership  of  his  postings

COC

I'm  the Cranky Old Coot's  keeper and I approve this message.

Lou  King
TownTalk mailing  list
To post to the list, send mail to  TownTalk at riverdale-park.org
processing  only

For more  information about Riverdale Park, visit
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info