[RP TownTalk] Broken glass piles in street

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:30:17 UTC 2009

Adrianne,

I did some checking with both the police and public works.  Neither has
anything to explain the glass in the street--no rash of break ins nor
vandalism, nor careless trash/recycling collection to report.

I came of age as a glazier (glass worker) and its not uncommon to lose a
lite or two on a delivery truck and have it end up in the street. Of course
a responsible contractor would go back and clean it up once it was
discovered.
Best wishes,

Vern

--