[RP TownTalk] taxes

Marc Molino mmolino54 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:40:04 UTC 2009

Our solid waste service charge was $90 for the two years before we moved in, dropped to $70 for the next 6 years, and is (like yours), now at $78.

I checked some other counties for their solid waste service charge:

Montgomery county: $210

Howard County: $225 (although I'm not sure this was the same service as it was listed separately as "trash pickup")

-Marc