[RP TownTalk] information

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 15:46:44 UTC 2009

Just wanted to share some information on Riverdale Park Home sales:
As of today according to the Metropolitan Regional Information  System,
There are 18 properties available on the market in Riverdale  Park.
10 of those properties are Short/Bank sales
Average Price of Available properties is $262801

There are 6 properties  under contract in Riverdale Park
All 6 are Short/Bank Sales
Average Price for Under Contract Homes is $172250

There were 14 properties Sold in the past 6 months
8 properties were Short/Bank Sales
The highest price for a home sold in Riverdale Park was $291,500
The average price for a home sold  in Riverdale Park is $188,559

In some cases our homes here in Riverdale Park are assessed for tax
purposes more than $100000 over what we could expect to get  if  we sold them.
Therefore, we are not paying taxes on "Fair Market Value"
I understand that assessments took place at a time when the market was
booming but it seems unfair.

Audrey Bragg