[RP TownTalk] Free concert at Riversdale tomorrow!

Samantha Ferris Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Tue Jul 28 21:05:04 UTC 2009

Hello everyone! Thanks to many of you, last month's Jazz on the Portico
concert was a great success and we expect no less this month! Tomorrow,
Wednesday July 29, come enjoy the jazzy sounds of local group
Apothecary. The FREE concert runs from 7 - 8pm and you are welcome to
purchase dinner on the grounds prior to the show. Or, if you've got your
picnic basket handy, bring along your own favorite munchies. There's a
chance of some unsettled weather tomorrow, so we'll move the concert
inside if need be.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at
samantha.ferris at pgparks.com or call the office at 301.864.0420. You can
also check out our calendar online at
http://www.mncppcapps.org/pgparks/places/eleganthistoric/riversdale_even
ts.html. Park & Planning is in the process of updating and improving the
website, so if you run into trouble viewing this, you can always refer
to the Riversdale Historical Society's website at www.riversdale.org
<http://www.riversdale.org/> .

As August nears (already?!), I'll give you a reminder about our annual
Battle of Bladensburg on August 15. Mark your calendars now! We've got
some new activities to make the event even more family friendly. Details
coming shortly!

Stay cool!

Samantha

Samantha Ferris
Education & Administrative Assistant
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
samantha.ferris at pgparks.com / www.pgparks.com
301.864.0420 / fax 301.927.3498