[RP TownTalk] Looking for Room or Efficiency Apt.

Yorkedial at aol.com Yorkedial at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 23:26:26 UTC 2009

Hello,

Thanks for thinking of us. We are currently fully leased but could  have
openings August 1. Don't hesitate to call use and let us know what you  are
looking for.

Also, if you are looking for a beach escape, consider a week in the summer
or a long weekend in the fall at Fenwick Island, DE. We have a great spot
on Little Assawoman Bay (those wacky Indians!) with a dock large enough for
a 20-foot boat and plenty of crabs that come right up to ya. It's also
right  next to Catch 54, a great seafood restaurant with a wonderful deck. For
details,  click here:

_http://www.cbvacations.com/vacationrentals/propertydetails.asp?ID=FWL0025&s
t=DE_
(http://www.cbvacations.com/vacationrentals/propertydetails.asp?ID=FWL0025&st=DE)

Also, see attached sunset view ...

Call us to reserve your escape.

Best,

Jeffrey Yorke
_Jeffrey at YorkeRents_ (mailto:Jeffrey at YorkeRents)
301-502-1243

Gregory Yorke
_Gregory at YorkeRents.com_ (mailto:Gregory at YorkeRents.com)
410-991-1489

PS: Gregory has a two bedroom house on Deep Creek, a few minutes motoring
or paddling from the Chesapeake Bay and Baltimore Light. The house is
available July 1. $1,650 with a boat slip per month.
Call him for details.

In a message dated 6/6/2009 9:35:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,