[RP TownTalk] Rancho Grande restaurant

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Tue Jun 23 12:56:59 UTC 2009

I like it.  I only went a couple times because they seemed to have
trouble with their furnace this winter, either that or they were just
too broke to turn on the heat.  Might be worth another try now that it's
summer!

Going for lunch at Shagga today, next door to Rancho Grande.  Excellent
Ethiopian food, it's already made it into the Washingtonian's
recommendations.