[RP TownTalk] Bike Raffle addendum [was Re: Old-fashioned 4th of July celebration right here in Town Center - BIKE RAFFLE! ANTIQUE CARS!! LIVE MUSIC!!!

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:41:53 UTC 2009

Dwight thanks for mentioning the Bike raffle.. Size Wise -This is a great bike for a late elementary school age kid or a woman. It is especially nice in that it offers more than one helmet and a lock. For those who need a sturdy bike for there kid or want an extra bike for summer guests to use, this really fits the bill. You cant beat this chance to own this bike for the price of a ticket ($1.00 per ticket $5.00 for six).
Melissa