[RP TownTalk] Oak Trees

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sun Mar 1 14:30:56 UTC 2009

There is a Public Works Article in the March Town Crier regarding "efforts
to keep our Town beautiful and clean, the Department of Public Works contracted
 with Timberline Tree Service, Inc. to remove or trim 33 trees around the
Town of  Riverdale Park.  During the spring, trees that were removed throughout
the  year will be replaced."  If you have questions about tree removal, contact
 public works.

In a message dated 2/28/2009 6:19:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,