[RP TownTalk] re possible RP-Pepsi Rainbarrel Run [was Re: TownTalk Digest, Vol 32, Issue 11]

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:48:02 UTC 2009

Brian, once upon a time (it may have been 2 springs ago) I called
Pepsi and made contact and they were very accommodating... My road
block was needing a pickup truck or some method of conveyance to get a
few drums home from the Pepsi plant.

Maybe if there are a) a number of RParkians interested in this and b)
someone inside or outside that group willing to offer up their pickup
truck for the mission, we could organize something.

I would happily take on the task of contacting Pepsi and arranging the
signups and pickup time if there are others interested, and a vehicle
available.

Any and all, feel free to contact me off list if interested

Dwight

--
“[I]f these factors are not related to the quality of education, why
are the richer districts willing to spend so much for them?”