[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Property

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Sun Mar 15 23:48:59 UTC 2009

We reviewed the Traffic Study prepared by their traffic consultant, the
Traffic Group. It was quite lengthy -- the meeting consisted mostly of
reviewing the highlights, delving into some of the assumptions that
estimates were based upon, and providing feedback to the developer from RP,
CP and UP. I had to leave the meeting before the very end, so this may not
be a complete summary, but that's the gist. I expressed some concerns about
the traffic estimates for the residential use, which seemed too low. I
believe they will be taking that and other feedback into account as they
move toward next steps.
Alice

--
Alice Ewen Walker