[RP TownTalk] St. Patrick's Day

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 16:30:15 UTC 2009

Hey folks,
Tomorrow is St. Pat's Day!  Close down the computer - put on some  green -
and come out to the Calvert House Restaurant  for the St. Patrick's  Day Party.
They are having specials on Dinner (Irish food) and drinks  (green beer and
Irish coffee)  What could be better than that?  Great  prices too!
Plus....FREE birthday cake on me. (my birthday as well)

I'm forgetting what you all look like since the Farmer's Market has been
closed and the weather has been cold so, It would be wonderful to see some
friendly faces and celebrate the "luck of the Irish".

Party starts at Happy Hour 4 p.m. and goes on 'til the leprechauns go  home!

If you didn't make it to Mardi Gras, you missed a good time.  Don't  miss out
this time.

Audrey