[RP TownTalk] Town Elections TODAY, Monday, May 4th!

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:24:30 UTC 2009

I know this isn't the most exciting election we've had, but I do hope
you will go vote. Your candidates are standing in the rain waiting to
hear from you!

Town of Riverdale Park Election Notice

In compliance with the terms of the Charter of the Town of Riverdale
Park, Maryland an election will be held Monday, May 4, 2009 to elect
Town Officials for Mayor and Council Seats.

Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the Riverdale Park
Municipal Center, 5008 Queensbury Road.

All citizens who are registered to vote in the Town of Riverdale Park
will be entitled to vote.

CANDIDATES

Mayor
VERNON ARCHER