[RP TownTalk] Election

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue May 5 19:02:24 UTC 2009

My apologizes for being slow, but after a day without direct adult
supervision, it takes a while to get the COC stabilized.

There were no surprises in the election, all those that ran won.

Total of 220 ballots cast, including 1 absentee.

By ward that is: 62, 53, 44, 38, 19, 4.

Archer got a total of 183 votes. Again by ward 60, 45, 41, 25, 9, 3

Ward 1, Walker 61.
Ward 2, Thompson 47.
Ward 3, Lingua 43.
Ward 4, Henry 38.
Ward 5, Rivas 19.
Ward 6, Allen-Smith 4.

The differences between ballots cast and votes received are do to
write-ins and non-votes (ballot not marked).

I think the showing in wards 4,5 and 6 is noteworthy. Those Council
members received 100% of the ballots cast in their wards. That is not to
take away from the results in the other wards.

Louis King
Deputy Chief Election Judge