[RP TownTalk] A win-win twofer: Behnke's will donate 10% of your purchase (May 16 & 17) to the RP Arts Council

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:18:46 UTC 2009

First, let me say, on behalf of the Arts Council, that we would like
to express our gratitude and appreciation to everyone -- artists,
sponsors, donors, volunteers, and dedicated participants who braved
the very inclement weather to come out and have a good time -- who
helped to make the 2nd Annual ArtsFest a success!  And we would also
like to thank The Behnke Nursery Co. for the following:

Here's a win-win opportunity for you and our community.  Been putting
off that trip out to get those flowers or shrubs you've been wanting
for the house? Well, your procrastination can pay off!  Please plan
your visit to Behnke's Nursery for the weekend of May 16th & 17th, and
support the Riverdale Park Arts Council (including next year's
ArtsFest) when you do.

Print and take the coupon available on the front page of the Wiki
(http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/) with you to The Behnke Nursery Co. on
May 16th or 17th. When the cashier keys in the code on the coupon,
Behnke's will contribute 10% of your purchase price to the Arts
Council!

Riverdale Park Arts Council Fundraiser at Behnke's Nursery, May 16th & 17th